A photo of the top portion of an email that one student received. The email was similar for all students. This is a developing story and will be updated. Please continue to check back as we obtain new information. On Wednesday the 24th, thousands of students around ...
- SEC fines Stanford economics lecturer $726,000 for misappropriating VC funds
- Meet Antonio López, the 26-year-old Stanford Ph.D. student running for city council
- Delays, unclear communication frustrate students seeking to retrieve belongings
- Vulnerability in ‘Link’ website may have exposed data on Stanford students’ crushes
- New Stanford Link website connects students with mutual crushes