One of the initial site drawings presented by the firm. Photo: Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc. Please do not replicate without permission. Spiezle Architectural Group, at the January 2019 school board meeting, presented an initial design proposal that included floor plans and site concepts for the proposed ...
- SEC fines Stanford economics lecturer $726,000 for misappropriating VC funds
- Meet Antonio López, the 26-year-old Stanford Ph.D. student running for city council
- Delays, unclear communication frustrate students seeking to retrieve belongings
- Vulnerability in ‘Link’ website may have exposed data on Stanford students’ crushes
- New Stanford Link website connects students with mutual crushes