Kobe Bryant, a Lower Merion High School alumnus and star NBA basketball player, was killed in a helicopter crash Sunday, January 26th 2020. Harriton TV’s Adam Gilbert and Sam Catania report on Kobe’s death from the local perspective of his high school community.
- SEC fines Stanford economics lecturer $726,000 for misappropriating VC funds
- Meet Antonio López, the 26-year-old Stanford Ph.D. student running for city council
- Delays, unclear communication frustrate students seeking to retrieve belongings
- Vulnerability in ‘Link’ website may have exposed data on Stanford students’ crushes
- New Stanford Link website connects students with mutual crushes
Leave a Comment